Friday, June 17, 2011

MAC Eyeshadow Wish-list!!

I'm so excited about going to the mall tomorrow! Of course i'm getting some MAC! (:
I have already made a list that includes the eyeshadows that I want to buy, because if i go into a mac store/counter, employees have very little patience and i don't feel like getting kicked out on my birthday! (;
I have also really been into eyeshadows lately so i think that's what i'll be getting! 
Most of them will be in the pan form; With the exception of Saffron (from the Surf Baby Collection) , since i really want to have a completed MAC compact! (: 

Eyeshadows Listed in order:
Top Center:  Saffron (Surf Baby Collection)
Bottom Left: Tete-A-Tint
Bottom Center: Gleam (which looks very pink but in reality has more of a pinky, gold undertone)
Bottom Right: Amber Lights




No comments:

Post a Comment