Tuesday, July 12, 2011

MAC Semi Precios Collection and More!

Today I went to both the MAC Store and Counter to buy some of the new items from the Semi Precious collection that just came out recently. And also, to get a refill eyeshadow i needed to complete my compact/ quad!
Check out the pictures and swatches of the things that i got!! <3    Have a great day!! (;
What I got at the MAC Store!  (Permanent Line) 
MAC Soft Brown (Matte) e/s- $11
Finally Finished my Compact!!

MAC Hug Me (Luster) l/s- $14.50

What I got at the MAC Counter at Macy's! (All from the Semi Precious Collection!) 

MAC Mineralized Eyeshadow in Faux Gold- $19.50

MAC Mineralized Eyeshadow in Mineral Mode- $19.50

MAC Mineralized Blush in Warmth of Coral- $23

MAC Mineralized Blush in Pressed Amber- $23

MAC MSF in Semi Precious Pearl- $28
Swatches in Order (L-R) Outer Rim, Inner Circle, Colors Combined


MAC MSF in Semi Precious Goldstone- $28
Swatches in order (L-R) Outer Rim, Inner Circle. Colors Combined

MAC Lush Amber l/s - $14.50







1 comment:

  1. Really nice haul.
    I got exactly the same eyeshadows. Loving both of them.

    I'm still debating if i should go back for 'Pressed Amber'. It looks gorgeous.

    xoxo


    xocherrycoke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete